I have looked up the symptoms of this disease and it seems I have all most every one. Due to having one Dr for each problem no one put all the symptoms together. This happened after I was diagnosed with a lump in my left breast, which I had before as Cancer in 2000-and Radiation. Then a black spot was found in my left lung which is getting worse and they do not know what it is. The skin rash concerns me the most. I have has the MRI, for spine, EMG for nerves, Cat Scan for lung, Mamogram for breast. So is the blood test the final conclusion to this diagnosis?
I spent six months in a trailer that has black mold and I got so sick all I could do was lay in bed and my dog got just as sick. I cannot get it off my body despite using Clorox, peroxide, vinegar while I shower. Please help me and it is in my bedroom and builds up on the walls and everywhere especially if I shut the fan off that blows out the window. Can you advise me on what to do about the black mold on me?
Hi, it would seem you've already gotten some excellent advice. Get out of that moldy trailor right now; don't mess around as it can kill you. Live in a tent for awhile if you need to, but get out of that toxic environment pronto! You need fresh air and lots of it, and probably nothing else will solve these problems.
I have seen almost exactly the same thing now, in many cases, and in all of them, moving was the only thing that helped, and it will help. I have a published article that deals with a case much like yours... you can read it at: http://www.e-healtharticles.com/Detailed/477.html The article, also posted on some other health websites, including my own site, which is http://www.allergyfree-gardening.com/ is titled: MCS, Toxic Mold, Sick Building Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Poisonous Pollen.
Good luck to you & please, do get out of the fast. Tom Ogren
This site may be of interest to you.
If you do have Microscopic Polyangilitis, which is an autoimmune condition, then I believe working with a BUTEYKO PRACTITIONER would be of benefit.
The cause is probably "over breathing" resulting in oxygen not being delivered effectively to the body's organs and cells. This is because your carbon dioxide levels are too low, which makes your blood too alkaline.
I am currently working with a client who has LUPUS (also an autoimmune condition). We are finding the BUTEYKO METHOD is bringing an improvement with the condition.