Open to any therapists interested in earning more money through workshops.
Would you like to add another string to your bow and run workshops to supplement your therapy income? Running workshops can be a great way to earn extra money, raise your profile and meet new clients. You can teach Partners Massage, Introduction to Reflexology or using Essential Oils around the home, to name but three. These and many more are very popular with non-therapists. They are also a lot of fun and creating your own successful event is extremely fulfilling.
As a therapist, chances are you have already realised how much extra income you can generate and have been thinking about teaching a workshop. After all your training in your chosen therapies you already have what it takes to successfully run workshops.
Is something holding you back?
• Do you get butterflies in your stomach just at the thought of preparing for a workshop?
• Is this your first workshop or would you like to make your workshop presentation more dynamic?
• Are you undecided about a workshop topic or title?
• Are you planning a workshop but not sure how to pull it together?
• Are you unsure you can stay within the time frame allotted?
• Or maybe nervous about losing your place or forgetting your material?
Once you’ve decided to run a workshop, what you need now is a foolproof way of making it both memorable and enjoyable to run – and to know that what you are doing will achieve the desired outcome and have lasting positive effects on those attending. Anyone who has ever endured `death by powerpoint` or a dry `chalk and talk` session knows how not to do it, but how do you make sure that you get it right?
RUNNING DYNAMIC WORKSHOPS THAT ARE EXCITING AND FUN DOESN`T HAVE TO BE A DAUNTING PROSPECT....
08-Nov-2013 - 08-Nov-2013
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
MSCM Training Ltd
Middlesex School of Complementary Medicine
PO Box 639