Levitra vardenafil is an oral impotence treatment pill. Levitra vardenafil is of great help to men suffering from impotence. By just popping Levitra vardenafil roughly an hour before expected sexual activity, men with ED are able to achieve and maintain firm erection long enough for successful sexual intercourse.
In case, you too are suffering from impotence, then the first step you should take is to visit your doctor. You doctor shall first conduct tests on you to determine the cause of impotence and if found appropriate may prescribe Levitra vardenafil for your impotence treatment.
Diagnosis for ED
Impotence, also called erectile dysfunction is defined as the consistent inability to get or maintain penile erection. Chances of getting erectile dysfunction increase with age. Older men in their 60s are more likely to suffer from ED than men in their 40s. This is because older men have a higher tendency of diseases, injury or likelihood of using drugs with potential side effects that may cause impotence. In several cases, ED indicates of other underlying diseases such as diabetes or high blood pressure. Any disease or disorder that causes injury to the nerves or impairs blood flow in the penis may be potential cause of ED. For this reason, the foremost component of ED treatment is proper test and diagnosis of ED. Diagnosis for ED may include following tests:
- Blood tests to determine the level of male hormones and other medical problems.
- Ultrasonography to determine whether there is a problem with blood flow to the penis.
- Physical examination for neurologic evaluations and to determine if there is genital nerve damage.
- Psychological analysis to understand if performance anxiety, relationship problems, depression etc is the cause of impotence.
- Nocturnal Penile Tumescence test to monitor erections during sleep in order to differentiate psychological from physical causes.
Levitra Treatment for ED
After diagnosing you with erectile dysfunction, your doctor may prescribe Levitra vardenafil to you if he considers it suitable. On the basis of the prescription you may buy Levitra vardenafil online or from a pharmacy near you.
Levitra vardenafil was approved by the FDA for the treatment of impotence in men in 2003. Since then Levitra has helped millions of men get and keep firm erection necessary for sex. Once taken, Levitra starts working within 60 minutes of its taking. In response to sexual stimulation, the action of Levitra vardenafil in the body helps to relax smooth muscles in the penis so the blood flow increases to the penis. The engorgement of penis with blood helps a person to get firm erection long enough for successful sexual intercourse.
Tests on Levitra vardenafil
Levitra vardenafil has undergone extensive clinical trials program that included more than 50 trials and involved more than 4,400 men with erectile dysfunction (ED). The trials have successfully proven the safety and efficacy of Levitra vardenafil as an impotence treatment drug. Even in patients with high cholesterol, high blood pressure, or diabetes Levitra helped improve erectile function to a significant extent
Levitra vardenafil was also evaluated in randomized, placebo-controlled trials involving more than 2,000 men suffering from impotence. Levitra’s effectiveness was assessed using a sexual function questionnaire. In all of the trials, Levitra vardenafil was found to be a safe and effective drug for impotence treatment when taken with caution.
Proper use of Levitra vardenafil
To ensure proper use of Levitra vardenafil, always use the medicine after due consultation with the doctor and informing him in detail about your medical conditions and medicines you may be taking. Depending on your age, medical conditions and medications you be taking, the doctor will prescribe the Levitra vardenafil dosage to you.
The recommended starting Levitra dosage is Levitra 10mg pill taken one hour prior to sexual activity. Your doctor may raise your Levitra dosage to 20mg or lower it to 5mg depending on the on the effect of the drug and your tolerance level. Do not adjust your Levitra dosage without consulting your doctor.
For ensuring proper use of Levitra vardenafil, do not take the drug with a high fat meal. Also never break, chew or crush your Levitra pill.
Precautions to take when using Levitra vardenafil
Levitra vardenafil is a prescription only medicine that comes with side effects and is contraindicated in some medical conditions and with certain medicines. Let your doctor diagnose the cause of your ED and if considered suitable by the doctor take the Levitra vardenafil dosage as prescribed. Listed here are some precautions you should take when using Levitra vardenafil.
- Inform your doctor about your health conditions and any type of prescription or non-prescription medicines that you may be taking.
- Inform your doctor if you suffer from any type of allergy or if you have a known sensitivity to any component of Levitra vardenafil.
- Never take Levitra vardenafil along with any form of nitrate medicines often prescribed to treat angina.
- Levitra vardenafil should be used with caution in elderly men and in men suffering from heart diseases, bleeding disorders, peptic ulcers, physical abnormality of the penis and kidney or liver disease.
- Do not take Levitra vardenafil more than once in a day.
- Levitra vardenafil is not recommended for use in women or children.
- Do not take Levitra vardenafil if sexual activity is proscribed for you.
- If any of the Levitra vardenafil side effects become bothersome, inform your doctor right away.
By Katie B.A. & M.A. In English, BSC, SEO since last 2 years
All rights reserved. Any reproducing of this article must have the author name and all the links intact.