|How Can I Manage Stress Better?
* Become aware of your own reactions to stress
* Focus on your good qualities and accomplishments
* Try to temper your excess emotions. Put the situation in perspective. Do not labor on the negative aspects and the "what if's"
* Slow, deep breathing
* Use Holistic Therapies on a regular basis
* Relaxation techniques can reduce muscle tension
* Exercise for cardiovascular fitness three to four times a week, moderate, prolonged rhythmic exercise is best, such as walking, swimming, cycling, or jogging
* Eat well-balanced, nutritious meals
* Maintain your ideal weight
* Avoid nicotine, excessive caffeine, and other stimulants
* Take breaks and get away when you can
* Get plenty of sleep and be as consistent with your sleep schedule as possible
* Relax and have fun
By: Joanne Tinsley - Hyde, United Kingdom