This course is accredited and recognised by Professional Beauty Direct
Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage is a gentle yet effective technique to stimulate the body's fluid circulation and to detoxify. This can have a profound effect on the weight, shape and energy levels of some clients and although anyone can be affected by retained lymph, this treatment is particularly well suited to those who are less active. Known to help with cellulite, puffiness, swollen joints, scarring, bags under eyes, eczema, stress, poor immunity, sluggish tissue regeneration, migraines, run down etc.
- Health & Safety
- Professional Ethics
- Hygiene and Sterilisation
- Skin Diseases and Disorders
- History of Lymphatic Drainage
- Benefits & Effects of Lymphatic Drainage
- Preparation of Client and Consultation
- Full Lymphatic Draining Routine
entry qualifications: Relevant massage qualification.