VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy
You will cover:
- Business practice for complementary therapies
- Principles and practice for complementary therapies
- Health, safety and hygiene for complementary therapies
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies
- Knowledge of less common pathology for complementary therapies
- Provide aromatherapy
- Reflective practice for aromatherapy
Assessment: You will be required to undertake case studies and assignments in your own time and recorded your work in a portfolio which upon completion will be verified. You will also be required to return to the centre by mutual arrangement to be assessed, hand in your completed portfolio and undertake the Health and Safety / Anatomy exam if necessary. Tutor support and contact is given throughout the course.
Massage is a requirement of this course. There are 2 options available, Option One is with massage included and Option 2 is without massage. Option 2 is suitable for those who have already studied massage.
Option 1 - £375.00 & £90.00 VTCT fees (& £16.00 Reg fee if applicable)
Option 2 - £275.00 & £90.00 VTCT fees (& £16.00 Reg fee if applicable)
CPD Points: 26
Venue for Assessment: Solace, c/o Serenity, Castle Street, Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Date: Start at any time. The majority of the work is carried out via distance learning unless massage is required where you will need to attend the Centre for training.
Entry Requirement: None