Tags: eecp angina treatment London, Allergy therapy Winchester Hampshire, Allergy therapy London, SPDT Treatment London, Intergated medicine London
The Dove Clinic for Integrated Medicine is situated in Winchester, Hampshire and also in central London. The Clinic has a team of qualified doctors and nurses offering a wide range of therapies, which combine complementary and conventional approaches.
Delivered by a dedicated team of professionals, under the direction of one of the leading experts in the field; Dr Julian Kenyon.
Dr Julian Kenyon is Founder-Chairman of the British Medical Acupuncture Society in 1980 and Co-Founder of the Centre for the Study of Complementary Medicine in Southampton and London where he worked for many years. He is also Founder/President of the British Society for Integrated Medicine and is an established authority in the field of complementary treatment approaches for a wide range of medical conditions. Dr Kenyon has written approximately 20 books and has had many academic papers published in peer review journals and has several patents to his name. He has a considerable interest in life threatening conditions and has recently published a paper on the results of patients who have undergone Sonodynamic Photodynamic Therapy (SPDT) at the Dove Clinic.
Dr Richard Fuller is a traditionally trained GP, with a family heritage in homeopathy. Before training in General Practice Dr Fuller worked as a hospital doctor in England and Australia. In General Practice he achieved a distinction in the MCRGP examination and prior to joining the Dove Clinic was working as a GP Partner in a practice in Derbyshire. Dr Fuller is the Clinic's lead doctor for Enhanced External Counter Pulsation (EECP), a non-invasive treatment for angina and heart disease. He is also the lead doctor for Low Dose Immunotherapy. Dr Richard's other clinical interests include nutritional medicine, mindfulness-based cognitive therapy to help patients overcome depression and anxiety, homeopathy and acupuncture.
Treatments are available for life-threatening illnesses and a range of chronic conditions including -
· Ozone - administered as Autohaemotherapy
· Intravenous therapies for nutritional support
· Sonodynamic Photodynamic Therapy (SPDT), a well tolerated, safe form of destruction of abnormal cells in life threatening illnesses
· Enhanced External Counterpulsation (EECP) - A non invasive treatment for angina and heart conditions. Click here: - http://www.eecp.co.uk
· Methods to support immune system activity - Click to Dr Fuller's presentation on the immune system - http://www.immiflex.info/Immune System Webinar - The Beta Glucan Approach.mp4
· Obesity Health Screening and a Well-being Programme.
· Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome sometimes known as ME and Multiple Sclerosis. http://www.cfsmedicine.co.uk/
· Dr Richard Fuller's presentation on integrated approaches to chronic fatigue syndrome/ME - Click here http://www.cfsmedicine.co.uk/cfs_links.html
· Topical ozone treatment for leg ulcers.
· Low Dose Immunotherapy for desensitisation of common allergens, this is an excellent allergy therapy treatment.
Treatment programmes are individualised and may include the following -
· Herbal medicine
· Environmental medicine
· Psychological support
· Biochemical blood tests
The Dove Clinic for Integrated Medicine, The Old Brewery, High Street, Twyford, Hampshire SO21 1RG. Tel: 01962 718000.
London clinic available on Mondays and Tuesdays. These details were last updated on: 02 April 2012
Please log on to our website http://www.doveclinic.com to see our range of approaches.