Why Conversational Change?
The change techniques of Neuro Linguistic Programming are incredibly powerful and fast. Unfortunately, for many people they work in an environment where using formal change processes would not be appropriate. This is where Conversational Change comes in. During this programme you'll learn how to use powerful change processes using language alone. This means you and others will be able to experience the awesome power of NLP anywhere that it would be OK to talk with someone. Face to face, on the telephone, even by letter or email.
What will you learn from Conversational Change?
The Foundations Of Conversational Change
- What makes Conversational Change possible and work.
- The Presuppositions of Conversational Change.
- The rules for success with Conversational Change.
Advanced Linguistic Presuppositions
- Recognising Linguistic Presuppositions.
- Creating Linguistic Presuppositions wilfully.
- Gaining ultimate flexibility with Linguistic Presuppositions.
The Patterns Of Milton H Erickson
- The Milton Model.
- Embedded Commands and Intonation Patterns.
- Patterns of Direct and Indirect Suggestion.
- Creating Double Binds.
- Designing Transformational Metaphors.
- Multiple Embedded Metaphors.
- Neutralising Toxic Metaphors.
The Questions Are The Answer
- Chunking Questions for moving someone's mind from the abstract to the detail and vice versa.
- The Meta Model.
- Meta Model III and Directed Questioning.
- Conversational Strategy Elicitation, Pattern Interruption and Strategy Scrambling.
- Creating Linguistic Chains to move stuck states.
- Conversational Submodality Change.
- Mastering the Language Of Time.
- The Time Scramble.
- Conversational Time Line.
- Using Time Release Suggestions and Objection Inoculators.
Sleight Of Mouth Patterns
- Belief Buster Questions.
- How to elegantly reframe anything.
- Learn 16 powerful reframes for any objection.
Advanced Neuro Linguistic Patterns
- Advanced Patterns Of Persuasion.
- Using Cartesian Logic and directionalised language.
- Conversational Belief Change.