FOLLOW US ON :
Equine Landmark Anatomy & Acupoint Entergetics Manual
Presenter: Turie Normal, DVM
This DVD and Manual break new ground in the field of acupressure and acupuncture. They provide an exceptional tool for the veterinary professional, bodywork practitioners, and students of acupressure and acupuncture. This equine DVD:
- Identifies significant anatomical landmarks
- Discusses hot to locate acupoints
- Demonstrates the flow of the 12 Major Meridians, Conception & Governing Vessels
- Describes the function, location, and energetics of all the acupoints in the major acupoint classifications and key acupoints.
Presenter Turie Norman, DVM is a practicing wholistic veterinarian. She has studied with Dr. Huisheng Xie, DVM PhD head of the Chi Institute and the only veterinary Chinese medicine doctor trained in China teaching in the United States. Dr. Norman is a Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist. Additionally, she is the Technical Editor of the DVD's companion manual.
Profile: DVD - UPC 094922605139; Region Free; NTSC Video; Stereo; 54 Min; $45.00 Manual - 8x11; 100 pgs; $35.00
"This most helpful DVD takes the viewer on a tour of the surface of the equine body to learn the "landmarks" or key acupressure points (over 60 specific ones). Its clear and concise narration presents a lot of information in one DVD. Along with anatomical names, and functions, the meridians are shown, and many related muscle or joint junctures are pointed out With every body being different, this DVD is very helpful in locating those elusive acupressure points."
-Natural Horse Magazine (July/August 2006)
Equine Landmark Anatomy & Acupoint Energetics - DVD & Manual has won the seal of approval from Equine Wellness Magazine. Read about this award in the September/October 2006 issue of Equine Wellness magazine, http://www.equinewellnessmagazine.com/.
"Must-have resource for anyone interested in acupressure."
- Lisa Ross-Williams, Sr. Editor, Equine Wellness Magazine and "If Horses Could Talk" Radio Show
"Clear and concise narration presents a of information in one DVD."
- Randi Peters, Editor, Natural Horse Magazine