MS Society: working for a better future.
Our vision is a world free from the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis. Our mission is to enable everyone affected by MS to live life to their full potential and secure the care and support they need, until we ultimately find a cure.
We rely on fundraising and the efforts of our volunteers and staff to achieve our 5 aims:
1. The voice of MS – To be the authoritative voice on MS and to promote the independence, dignity and self-determination of people affected by MS.
2. Retaining control – To work with people affected by MS to help them retain control of their lives and be fully involved in everything we do.
3. MS Partnerships – To raise standards of MS care by working in partnership with professional, promoting equitable access to high quality services based on the needs of the individual.
4. MS Information – To be the recognized source of consistent, high quality support and information to all people affected by MS, throughout the UK.
5. Researching MS – To fund and promote the best possible research into MS cause, cure and care.
372 Edgware Road,
Tel: 020 8438 0739
Fax: 020 8438 0878