Are you food intolerant? Do you suspect a food allergy?
The majority of people do at some time in their lives experience some form of food intolerance.
Some people can have extreme reactions such as nut allergies and experience swelling of the throat and restrict their airways and need to be hospitalised. These symptoms can come on very quickly and can affect different parts of the body all at the same time, or develop over hours. This is called an anaphylactic shock. Anaphylaxis can be fatal if it isn't treated immediately, usually with an injection of adrenaline (epinephrine). This is why it's extremely important for someone with a severe allergy to take their medication with them wherever they go. The usually carry it in the form of a pen, and some people will have a medical indication bracelet, necklace on themselves. Generally people who already suffer from allergic type symptoms, like hay fever, asthma, eczema, have a higher likelihood of developing some form of reaction. Never underestimate people’s reactions to foods, bee stings, insect bites, the most common one being nuts, which can include other types of nuts and seeds not just peanuts- even some drugs if you suspect a reaction, then immediately seek medical assistance. Anaphylaxis is not that common place.
The most common symptoms are: bloating, constipation, loose bowel movements, skin eruptions, weeping eyes, skin redness, fatigue, coughing, dry itchy throat, nausea, swelling of the lips, mouth, tongue, eyes, wheezing, shortness of breath, or the need to sleep after eating certain food stuffs. If you suffer from any of these types of symptoms then you could be reacting to a foodstuff or some other type of pollutant.
The symptoms of an intolerance can vary and the reactions can be more or less severe on different occasions. Even if you try very hard to avoid the food that you are sensitive to, you may still eat it by accident.
If you think you have a food allergy or intolerance, then it is extremely important to get a proper diagnosis. Don't cut food groups out of your diet without medical advice, because you could miss out on important nutrients. There are certain foods that commonly cause reactions.
To seek assistance, you can go and see your GP, or see someone like myself who uses a Scio – a biofeedback/bioresonance device to see what food/airborne pollutants are affecting you. In my experience using this unit, it has been very accurate.
It assists with looking at why the body is reacting and rejecting a food substance and it can be a very simple short term reaction or maybe a much longer term reaction. It can also just be a simple problem like an imbalance in the bowel flora in the gut. But all reactions need to be investigated as it maybe the body going into pre-dysfunction.
The system is completely safe and can be used on children, generally an appointment just for allergy/intolerance will be for 55 minutes or if you would like a fuller session then it can take over 90 minutes.