How to look younger via facial exercises is becoming nearly as popular as cosmetic surgery. But what problem regions on the face and neck really benefit from face exercises, and how?
It never ceases to amaze me when individuals ask me for a face exercise technique that will cure bags under the eyes, or resolve their turkey neck dilemma, lift hog jowls, or get rid of eye wrinkles. Okay, there are facelift exercises for particular areas of the face, but one must look at the big picture to remedy the specific problems of aging with yoga facial exercises.
Why is this crucial? Certain facial and neck areas regarding sagging skin is incumbent on the toning of other spots on the face. So, by giving one facial region a good workout can lead to the success of another area.
Here are some of the places that facial exercise programs aim for and can truly help flatten out shallow and profound wrinkles, lift sagging face and neck skin, and give back face colour to the individual:
1. The brow: Facelift exercises can affect the furrows on the forehead created by years of frowning and worry. Lifting the brow can stop eye wrinkle problems.
2. Under the eye wrinkles, crow's feet and eye bags: Facial exercises can minimize the thickness and ampleness of eye bags and eliminate dark eye rings, and get rid of small lines surrounding the eyes.
3. Sagging cheeks and face skin: Cheek exercises will lift the face skin and perk up the overall face structure and toning of the cheeks, smoothen out laugh lines, and remove a double chin, giving the jaw line a more chiselled appearance.
4. The mouth region: Face exercises are available to help with smile and laugh lines, the fine wrinkles that develop above the mouth, especially pertaining to females. This can help the chin or double chin and lifts the neck skin towards the jaw, thus eradicating. or lessening turkey neck syndrome.
5. Chiselling the jaw line zone: Most facial toning systems also target this area to help with refining the jaw line and help with the double chin phenomenon. Rub this spot, and it also benefits the neck region.
6. The neck zone to eradicate the curse of the turkey neck: Older gents and women from their 40's can easily be afflicted with extra hanging skin on and around the neck area, which can be embarrassing and unpleasant. By exercising the underlying tissue on both sides of the windpipe can really develop the muscles in the neck zone and pull the baggy skin tight.
In a nutshell, what I'm pointing out to you is that areas spread out on the upper parts of the face will also benefit lower parts of the face, which will include the problematic region that needs attention e.g. A double chin challenge could be resolved by applying a combination of a double chin exercise, a cheek exercise, and a jaw line exercise for boosted results. The combination is exponentially more potent than just applying a double chin exercise to eliminate a double chin problem.
The lower your problem area is on your neck or face, the harder you should concentrate on the upper face places in conjunction with the problem area. Facial exercises are more about the big picture to get rid of a specific problem.
This is because facial exercises need to be performed on acupressure points (the identical points acupuncturists make use of) because the body works on energy and blood flow points. Massaging the exact points with one's fingertips boosts the blood and oxygen flow to the cells, muscles, and tissue below the skin, and of course the skin itself.
By following a good DIY facial toning system, one will not only resolve, or at worst lessen the problem, but the individual will also end up looking up to 10 to 15 years younger and feeling a lot more self-confident to "face" their friends and relations.