Your chance to grow... Cultivate your interest, develop a new vocation or start a new chapter in your life with our flexible learning patterns and University validated MSc and BSc Herbal Medicine courses.
• MSc Herbal Medicine - 2 years part-time course, CPD points in Herbal Medicine, University validated
• BSc (Hons) Herbal Medicine - 4 years, professional training in herbal medicine, University validated, fully NIMH accredited
• Holistic Massage, Anatomy & Physiology - ITEC Diploma, 10 month part-time course, accredited by the Complementary Therapists Association (CThA)
• Clinical Aromatherapy - ITEC Diploma, 10 month part-time course, accredited by the Complementary Therapists Association (CThA), approval of Aromatherapies Organisation Council (AOC)
• Herbal Correspondence Course - Introduction to Herbal Medicine/BSc Herbal Medicine access course
• Herbal Evening Class - Home Help Herbalism introduction course
The Scottish School of Herbal Medicine is a non-profit making organisation, founded in 1992 and dedicated to the furthering of herbal knowledge, education and research.
The School has a unique concept of training "herbal practitioners" with an energetic approach to herbs and our view that herbalism is a holistic discipline. Our Vegan founders are strong advocates for non animal based, holistic and contemplative methods providing more appropriate models for the current paradigm shift in herbal knowledge dissemination. The School provides a balance of science and art in its teaching and we seek to further knowledge of herbal medicine for its personal and planetary benefits, this philosophy pervades all that we do.
Please contact us for further details on any of our courses, The Herbalist's Journal of Contemplative Science, events or for a free consultation at our student training clinic. These details were last updated on: 25 March 2008