Here is a list of the major benefits that come from eating a diet based primarily on raw foods. I've been eating 95% of my diet as raw vegetarian foods for the past 8 years and I've been teaching people to do the same for the past 5 years.
I have personally experienced each one of these benefits and have seen many of them repeated again and again in 1000s of friends and clients who have decided to make raw foods a significant part of their daily diet.
When you read a list like this before experiencing the raw food diet for yourself, it can seem a little exaggerated. I can understand if you're skeptical. I would have been if I read this list 10 years ago too. But the only way to find out for yourself is to try this way of eating.
To achieve these kinds of benefits it is important to eat a diet of at least 80% raw food for a minimum of six weeks. Everyone who does this will experience at least some of them.
* Lose weight, especially fat
* Look better
* Enjoy radiant, younger looking skin
* Experience more energy and vitality
* Support the body to heal from disease
* More focus and concentration
* Quicker thinking
* Increased brain function
* Ability to do things you don't want to do goes down
* Motivation goes up
* Self esteem goes up
* Creativity Blossoms
* Awareness levels increase
* More connection with natural world
* Gentleness, kindness and compassion develop
* Less packaging
* Less transport costs
* Increase in organic foods
* More food available for all
* Eat Less
* More nutrition from food
* Appetite goes down
* Tastes Better
* Fresh tastes best
* More pleasure from eating
Statistically, the longest lived people on the planet are the people who eat the least
By Mark Ament
All rights reserved. Any reproducing of this article must have the author name and all the links intact.