Under What Circumstances Could Buying Viagra Online be Harmful?
It is essential that you verify a site’s licensed credentials thoroughly before you buy Viagra online for impotence treatment. Buying Viagra online from an unlicensed site may be harmful.
Many websites offer Viagra without a prescription. The availability of Viagra from online pharmacies without the need for any formal diagnosis is alarming. Self-diagnosis places the purchaser at risk of drug interactions, incorrect dosage, allergic reactions and other threats depending on their own personal health and tolerance.
Prescription medications manufactured in the US are governed by very strict pharmaceutical guidelines. However, the same rules do not apply to other countries. If Viagra is processed illegally, there are no guarantees that the product you are purchasing is the “real thing” and it could be made with unknown ingredients that could cause you harm.
What are the limitations of Viagra?
Erectile dysfunction is most commonly found in older men (thought not always). Most cases of impotence in this group have a physical basis. Viagra is prescribed to these men so that they can have sufficient erections for peak sexual performance. However, Viagra also has its limitations and may not be effective in all cases. It is important for you to understand that:
- It is not an aphrodisiac - it cannot cause a person to become aroused when the person is not interested or when the sexual stimulation is missing
- It is not a performance-enhancing drug
- It will not give faster or harder erections in healthy people who do not suffer with erectile problems
- In fact, in healthy men Viagra use can result in a painful, long-lasting erection (priapism), which itself could lead to an erectile dysfunction
- It does not have the ability to raise low testosterone levels
- It cannot increase your sexual appetite or make you ejaculate if you have problems reaching orgasm
- It will in not correct hormonal abnormalities
Is it fair to use Viagra as recreational drug?
Viagra is not a thrill pill. Taking Viagra recreationally will not turn a healthy guy into a sexual superman – it exists to treat erectile dysfunction only.
Using Viagra as a recreational drug can have potentially serious side-effects, especially if it clashes with a medication you are already taking. In addition, a painful side-effect like priapism (a painful erection that won’t go away on its own) can even injure you permanently. It is a prescription drug for a reason. Only a doctor is qualified to approve its use.
There is an added threat of young people taking Viagra recreationally. If you take Viagra at a young age, the body can become addicted to it, and you will not be able to achieve an erection without it. Ironically you would effectively be giving yourself an erectile dysfunction!
Moreover, Viagra usage in healthy men can also lead to impotence and infertility as research suggests that when used by men without erectile dysfunction, Viagra can damage male sperm.
By Hayden Eck
All rights reserved. Any reproducing of this article must have the author name and all the links intact.