Prostate health and Stress life of Men
A man health can be unenthusiastically affected by high levels of stress. Defend our self by practicing some simple rules to limit your stress. Stress has become a major modern day factor affecting men health so the tension and emotional damage of day-to-day living has been linked to heart disease, high blood pressure, migraine headaches, back pain, diabetes, cancer, and weakened immune response to disease.
Men experiencing high levels of stress can experience anxiety, insomnia, fatigue, depression and turn to unhealthy habits like smoking, drinking, over eating and drug abuse to help deal with their stress.
How Stress is harmful in Men’s Healthy Life:
Stress is harmful because it force down organic switch inside men that have long outlived their usefulness. When a man had to battle wild animals to save his family, with the purpose of stress prompted certain fight-or-flight responses within his body:
• The heart rate ascends to send more blood to the brain, improve to make quick decision.
• Blood push into the large muscles of the arms and legs to provide more strength, speed, and away from the gut.
• Blood sugar rose to make available more fuel for quick energy.
• Blood began to clot more quickly, to prevent blood loss from internal damage.
It's not hard to draw lines from those natural responses to the diseases now related with nervous tension. So what should modern man do to short-circuit his ingrained tendencies? Here are some ways to reduce stress and its toxic effects on the body:
• Exercise has been proven to reduce stress levels, helping you burn off pent-up energy and tension. It also improves overall health.
• Good nutrition and 6 to 8 hours of sleep each night can help your body recover from past stress and be better prepared to deal with new stress. Avoid caffeine and other stimulants that might promote stress and sleeplessness. Avoid alcohol, which might deepen any depression you may be feeling.
• Spend at least 15 to 20 minutes a day in quiet contemplation. Depending on your preference, you might like to devote the time to meditation or prayer, or practicing yoga or tai chi if you want more of a physical component. Breathe deeply and clear your mind.
• Time your driving to avoid rush hour. Shop when you know the store won't be packed with people. Cut down on the time you spend with people who get on your nerves.
• Always looking on the sunny side sounds cliché, but it can make a world of difference. Having a negative outlook can turn even the most minor annoyances into huge problems in your mind.
Our outlook is such an important factor in how your body deals with stress.
Prostate health is one of the most important characteristic of a man's health and is essential in the prevention of a number of conditions can affect it. In recent years the issue of prostate health has moved to ahead of many news and media stories and many of us know or have known someone who has suffered from prostate problems.
Prostate health is extremely important and requires the same attention that you would afford any other part of your body. It is emerging as a key priority in health care today, but despite the increasing awareness of its affects many men remain unaware of its symptoms, the damage it can do and the treatments available.
The three common diseases of the prostate are benign prostates hyperplasia (BPH), commonly known as an enlarged prostate, inflammation of the prostate and prostate cancer. The modern lifestyle of stress; long hours of sitting, driving or TV watching; stuffing food and emotions; eating fast food, flesh and milk products; regular intake of sugar, caffeine, and alcohol; and environmental toxicity all set the stage for chronic, debilitating and degenerative diseases, including prostate enlargement and prostate cancer.
We have become a nutritionally advanced culture who has learned more and more about natural supplements and products that can help us achieve and maintain health much longer than we used to, as well as to eat the right foods that will make our organs function at peak levels well into late ages. As long as you maintain a quality diet with a variety of color, less red meats and more fruits and veggies, you can rest assured you are doing all you can to promote a long, healthy and complication free life for your prostate gland. Not only that, these foods will benefit other areas of your health as well, making it well worth your while to pay attention to what you put in your body.
By adrianna smit
All rights reserved. Any reproducing of this article must have the author name and all the links intact.