Here we show you tips on how to properly care for your skin, the right way to wash your face, to the best moisturizers and UV protection. The skin is the largest organ of our body. With good skin care, you can not only keep you healthy but also keep it looking young for longer. Skin care tips are another easy way to gradually improve the quality of life.
If you understand what makes a good skin care product, you can intelligently store the next time you're at the pharmacy and see an improvement, even without adding extra products to your daily routine. Appropriate use of moisturizers or certain ingredients can slow down aging, increase the brightness of his skin and combat blemishes and stains. You should eat at least five servings of fruits and vegetables to cleanse the body of toxins that can affect your metabolism. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that may help prevent free radical damage to skin.
Oily skin requires the opposite approach - instead of placing an emphasis on food, you should concentrate on removing excess oil from it, and hydration, cleanliness enlarged pores, and prevents or treats acne. Wash your skin about 2-3 times a day, but use a mild soap only once a day, because otherwise oil glands will be stimulated to produce even more sebum. Use only non-greasy moisturizers and tone your face often with alcohol-free herbal tonics or ice cubes, which will restore health and balance of your skin.
The best masks for oily skin are those featuring drying and moisturizing ingredients, for example, clay, papaya, or yogurt. Apply once a week and be sure to thoroughly wash your face with cold water after about 20 minutes. In case of acne, remove the sugar and other carbohydrates in your diet and make sure not to eat any processed foods.
There is no way around this; you have to increase the use of moisturizer in the winter months. Exposure to cold air literally robs your skin of its natural healing ability, and this leads to dryness, flaking and cracking. You will need a three-step process moisturizer to keep skin healthy in these conditions. First, use a mild soap body that is designed to provide moisturizers. Follow this by applying body lotion after your shower to lock in moisture. Finally, invest in a good facial moisturizer that is free of perfumes and other unnecessary additives. Apply immediately after this time you wash your face.
Skin Care Tips:
1. Avoid getting cold sores in the first place by not sharing things lip balm, toothbrushes, or drinks with other people who might have cold sores. The virus that causes cold sores is transmitted through the nose and mouth.
2. Wear sunscreen. Apply SPF 15 in winter and use a higher SPF sunscreen if you're on vacation on the slopes or the beach.
3. An apple a day - Have an apple with the skin, as a snack.
4. Vitamin B helps keep your skin tone healthy.
5. If you use makeup, look for brands that are free of dyes and fragrances that can aggravate eczema.
6. Facial treatment that is very useful for those with oily skin.
7. Remove your makeup before going to sleep.
8. We all know that the sun can cause skin damage, but you know that can contribute to vision problems, too? Protect your face and eyes with a hat and sunglasses that provide 100% UV protection.
9. Cold water fish - Sardines are a good source of essential fats. Salmon is another good source; however these salmon accumulate toxic polychlorinated biphenyls (also known as PCBs) in their body fat during the 95 % of their lives they spend at sea.
10. Protect your lips. Lips can be especially prone to dry skin, because there are oil glands. Do not lick your lips to hydrate them. Instead, use an oil-based wax or lip balm.
By adrianna smith
All rights reserved. Any reproducing of this article must have the author name and all the links intact.