Menstruation is a common occurrence in every woman's life. Unwanted pain and cramps are part and parcel of this occurrence. It is like meeting a guest you do not want to see in your life. These cramps may not stay for long. But the little time it stays, surely leaves an impact. If this pain continues for more than 48 hours it is better to consult a doctor. Otherwise, you can use some of these measures to save yourself from the recurring nightmare.
Women have to face many problems day to day lives. There are many problems such as menstruation, menstrual disorder, and vaginal discharge. These problems troubled and makes her life irritated and frustrated. Women have to take care of themselves if they are facing problems mentioned above or in this crucial time. Apart from this woman requires love, affection or special care from their family or people around her. Menstrual disorder defines as a disorder is an irregular menstrual cycle. Some women get monthly period easily. Menstrual disorder happens when periods come like starting or stopping same time every month. Menstrual disorder can affect the women's health. Sometimes females feel fatigue and anemia.
Common Menstrual Disorders:
Lack of periods- It is caused because of illness or sudden change in the body or change in weight. Eating habits or like eating or dieting can cause lack of periods. Stress is also main disorder like job stress, family stress and emotional stress. Hormonal changes or irregularities of harmony cased lack of periods. Excessive use of medication…
Painful periods- Painful periods, it is because of some diseases like thyroid or any other problem from digestive system. So you can consult to any health care specialist.
Excessive bleeding or lengthy periods- Excess flow of blood during periods or lengthy menstrual period because of hormonal imbalance, effected by any other diseases like thyroid, blood clotting disorder, liver or kidney diseases, leukemia, miscarriage, heavy workouts and any other infections cause the menstrual disorder.
Treatment to get rid of menstrual disorder:
• Consume of raw salads like cucumber and juices helps in curing the problem of irregular or gaps in bleeding and painful menstruation.
• Excessive intake water or consume liquids more is very good to avoid menstrual disorder so drink more water and juice.
• Avoid excess usage of antibiotics it can be harmful because these antibiotic contain very strong salts which are not good for sexual health so avoid the intake of antibiotics.
• Regular exercise or yoga is also helpful to avoid menstrual disorder. Yoga is one of the ways by which you can overcome from this menstrual disorder. Taking proper training helps to do yoga properly, learn postures.
• Diet should be adopted. Take nutritious diet and avoid dieting. Consume fresh fruits, vegetables because healthy and nutritious health is very good to avoid this disorder.
• Coriander seeds or tea made up of coriander seeds are highly good treatment of excessive bleeding and it is also helpful to avoid menstrual disorder.
• To normalize your all reproductive organs you can also consume herbs like aloe Vera, asparagus and turmeric are very good.
• Sun bath or air bath are also effective to avoid vaginal disorder.
• Avoid spicy food eat only healthy and nutritious food.
• Calcium helps to prevent menstrual cramps as it maintains the normal muscle tone. During menses muscles that lack calcium tend to become hyperactive causing cramps. Therefore increasing calcium helps in reducing menstrual cramps. Try to consume 800 milligrams a day which nearly equals three cups of milk.
Menstrual cramps are sharp pains in a woman's lower abdomen that occur when her menstrual period begins and may continue for 2-3 days. Symptoms can range in severity from a mild annoyance to severe pain that interferes with normal activities. These are some treatments and solution which will definitely help to avoid menstrual disorder.
By adrianna smith
All rights reserved. Any reproducing of this article must have the author name and all the links intact.