Low male libido can be caused by various reasons, both emotional and physical. Some of the emotional reasons that result in low male libido include depression, lack of self-esteem, or boredom. While the physical reasons which result in the decrease of male libido include physical stress, low testosterone level, too much use of certain drugs, such as certain prescription medications and alcohol. Low male libido can also be caused due to chronic illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, neurological disease or any problem that affect blood flow to the male organ.
Libido in other terms is generally referred as relation drive or desire. A high libido is the basic requirement of giving love, pleasure and full satisfaction to your partner. Keeping your libido up is extremely important for making life seem great. But due to several problems men loses their libido. There are numerous enhancers which help to raise the relational energy levels. But excess usage of chemical enhancers and supplements can put bad impact on your health and cause you insomnia, headache, nasal problem and sickness.
People think that pills show the instant result rather than herbal treatment, but this is not true because excess usage of enhancers can cause side effect on your health. I always recommend you to go for natural or herbal treatment as they do not have any kind of side effects and show the wonderful results without affecting your health. Herbal enhancers help you to restore potency, increase low libido, energy and relational stamina.
Here are some natural herbs which helps you to increase the male relational drives:
- Shilajit is a very common and well- known herb which is very useful to increase the relational energy levels, stamina and also helps to increase the confidence. This herb is also very beneficial to make harder erections and deals with all relational dysfunction like male impotence and erection dysfunction. Shilajit helps you to improve the flow of blood circulation to the make relational organ tissues and enhance functions. It is the one of the most common enhancer which helps to boost libido, stamina, pleasure, strength of a man.
- Ashwagandha is also an herb which helps to reduce the stress and maintain the strong immune system. Ashwagandha is also a very well- known herb which is very useful to increase the lower level of testosterone and increase the relational drives. This is an herb which is very beneficial to deal with all kind of health problem. It is also called anti- stressors which helps you t6o reduce stress and improve the flow of blood circulation to the body.
- Ginseng is also an herb which is very popular and used in china from ages. It deals with all kind of relational dysfunction and increases the male relational drives. It also helps to provide relational energy and stamina.
- Zinc is also very essential nutrient which helps to increase the lower level of testosterone and maintain the relation drives. It is also very useful to deal with sperm abnormalities and prostate diseases. Zinc content is higher in prostate gland and in sperm than other parts of the body.
- Exercises are the best enhancer to increase the male relational drives and also deals with all relational dysfunction. Do exercises on regular basis and remain healthy and well being.
Many couple suffering the side effects of low male testosterone may be mistaking their treatable issue for relationship dysfunction. Symptoms of low testosterone, besides low libido, include increased irritability, loss of both physical and mental drive, an increase in abdominal fat, loss of muscle mass, extended recovering time after exercise, loss of endurance and strength, and being more prone to injury. Although testosterone levels in woman are significantly lower in comparison to men, low testosterone in women can have similar effects on libido and these other areas. There are many more herbs like ginger, kesar, makardhwaj, yohimbe and white musale. All these herbs are known as the best enhancer to increase the relationship drives.
By adrianna smith
All rights reserved. Any reproducing of this article must have the author name and all the links intact.