Infertility is higher in the importance of food as it largely depends on sperm quality and hormonal balance. Caring for the food, sports and healthy living will help to not suffer from infertility. Men sexual health treatment. Speman increases sperm count and correct oligospermia, it gives hope to childless couples and corrects Male Infertility. It consists of a combination of well balanced herbal ingredients designed to overcome male fertility problems.
An unbalanced diet low in certain nutrients can adversely affect both the men and women who desire children. The prolonged dieting without medical supervision can be a cause of female infertility, as it will normally exclude any foods, thereby depriving the body of certain groups of essential nutrients. One of the foods that are typically removes the fat, important for the formation of hormones like progesterone. There are also deficiencies of some minerals such as selenium, calcium, iodine, iron and zinc and vitamins such as A, B, D, E and B1 are necessary for the proper functioning of the female reproductive system.
Substances that promote infertility, In the usual diet is harmful substances, heavy metals, toxins and other chemicals in fertilizers and insecticides used in agriculture and affecting the quality of sperm. Therefore, it is advisable to organic foods that are low in foliate and organophosphates.
The caffeine in women reduces the blood levels of the hormone prolactin and when insulin levels are low is difficult to conceive. By contrast, in men causes the sperm to become more active and quick. This substance is found in coffee, tea, cola and chocolate.
Alcohol lowers testosterone levels which affects sperm production. In the case of women interferes menstrual cycles and ovulation cycles may be anovulatory.
Accessories beneficial to infertility, There are certain nutrients that are helpful to keep in good shape male and female reproductive system:
* Vitamin B6 increases progesterone levels and improving female fertility. The containing whole grains, nuts and legumes.
* Vitamin C protects sperm from damage caused by oxidation, increases sperm count and motility also reduces the number of abnormal sperm and prevents them absorbent. They are rich in vitamin citrus fruits, acerola, rose hips and kiwi.
* Vitamin A: increases the male and female fertility, as in the formation of steroids, based on relation and adrenal hormones and in particular in the synthesis of progesterone. It is present in beta carotene as carrots, pumpkin, apricots and most green leafy vegetables.
* Vitamin B12: increases in sperm count. Eggs, meat, dairy and its derivatives are rich in this vitamin.
* Vitamin E is important for gonadal function, improving the mobility of sperm and prevents lipid pre oxidation of sperm. The seed and olive oils, walnuts and almonds contain vitamin.
* Folic acid: its absence may be cause for male and female infertility. It is present in meat, seafood, green leafy vegetables, whole grains and legumes.
* Speman: It is essential for the proper functioning of sperm cells. They are rich in this amino acid in dairy, meat, brewer's yeast, wheat germ and vegetable protein from soy.
* Soybeans help regulate the dysfunction of estrogen.
* Shilajit prevents oxidation of the lipid membrane of spermatozoa and enhances their mobility.
* Zinc: elevated testosterone levels, increases the number and mobility of sperm, but should not be taking very high amounts of zinc for long, because it can deplete copper. This mineral is present in red meat, cashews, peanuts and Brazil nuts.
* Selenium: increased mobility and quality of sperm when taken in conjunction with vitamin E. Progesterone also increases. Brazil nuts, whole grains, wheat germ, seafood and seaweed are rich in this mineral.
* Iron: a mineral is very important in female fertility. I contain much red meat, legumes, liver and eggs.
By adrianna smith
All rights reserved. Any reproducing of this article must have the author name and all the links intact.