When a couple decides that the time has come to be parents are faced with fertility problems more often than we think. We give advice to promote fertility in those couples who have decided to become parents.
Conceive a child should, in theory, very easy but the fact is that more and more couples who have difficulty achieving this. Here we discuss the causes of infertility but tips that can benefit all those couples who think that it is time to raise the family.
These changes suggest that you try to balance our body detoxifying and nourishing both. Our bodies need about two or three months to renew itself. A healthy body and balanced mind that is basic for a good quality of semen and hormonal balance. Pregnancy or conception will, in most cases favored. Simple tips and easy to apply worldwide:
There are many young or middle-aged who have never performed an analytical and now is a good time to see how our body.
Any illness or leave this parameter should be treated analytically, if possible, with natural remedies.
* Remove our bad habits: now is the perfect time to quit, often staying up late, using drugs or alcohol. Nothing likes a good motivation to do it and obviously the thought of having a child is one of the best out there. Think that's bad habits always prevent pregnancy or harm the unborn baby.
* Improving our diet: drink two to three liters of water a day to push for the elimination of toxins from our body.
Remove all beverages other than juice (juice), water or herbal teas to our doctor or specialist has recommended.
Do not spend no more than five hours without eating in order not to hypoglycemia (ups and downs of blood sugar or glucose in our blood).
Increase consumption of vegetables, fruits and whole grains (brown rice, millet, quinoa, amaranth, oats, barley, corn, etc.).
Avoid fried foods, fats, excess salt, sugar, reducing animal protein (red meat, sausages, eggs, etc..) And increase vegetable protein (soy or soybeans, chickpeas, beans, lentils, tofu, gluten, nuts, etc.).
Within the ideal milk are fermented like yogurt and kefir.
In general try to achieve, if possible, foods without chemical additives (organic food or organic).
* Take some extra food supplement: our doctor or specialist can advise a multivitamin suitable for our particular case so that we do not lack any nutrients.
Again I refer to your doctor or specialist to consult dose. The way the job you say in your herbalist or chemist because that depends on the presentation and product concentration.
* Practice some form of exercise: even mild exercise (walking, biking, etc...). Promotes oxygenation of our body, helps eliminate toxins and promotes overall health.
* Avoid contact with chemicals: it is time to reflect on how many unnecessary chemicals we use in our homes and our workplace. Almost always we can do without them or we can find a natural substitute (ask at herbalists and health food stores).
If you are taking any medication consult with your physician if you can give a more natural alternative (some still are made with medicinal herbs or no side effects).
* Consider the future: we have to discuss with your partner changes the birth of our baby's future place in our lives and see if now is the right time and if we are really prepared to cope with these changes (less time for us, more expenses, less willingness to work long hours, etc.).
* Eliminate stress: the facts of leaving the door open for adoptions often remove much stress to couples. It's funny how many infertile couples discouraged, having tried every fertility techniques, when adopting a child usually stays pregnant. This indicates that stress is one of the main enemies when get pregnant.
Let's review the priorities in life that we have set and thoroughly analyze which we produce more stress and whether it really worth it.
A romantic relationship tends to be always supported when they share the objectives and decreases stress.
By adrianna smith
All rights reserved. Any reproducing of this article must have the author name and all the links intact.