Divya medicine and Remedies for Urinary Disease: Divya Chandraprabha VatiDivya chandraprabha vati is useful remedies for urinary disease. It is Very famous & useful medicine for the diseases relating to urinary tract & uterus as well as seminal disorders,cures seminal disorders caused by gonorrhea and syphilis & promotes fluid and nourishment in the body.
It has been observed that many people prefer homemade remedies and Divya medicine made by swami ramdev ji helps to cure the Urinary Disease.
Urinary Infection is characterized by a strong and immediate need to urinate, it is a slow and painful release of extremely less urine. It also shows signs of soreness in the lower abdomen, back or sides. Blood in urine, nausea, vomiting and fever are some common symptoms of urinary infection observed in both men and women.
One of the best natural ways to treat urinary tract infection is to drink lots of water. Drinking fluids will help you to urinate more often and flush out the bacteria. It is recommended to have 6 - 8 glasses of water per day.
Urinary tract infection, if not treated in time can be extremely painful. It may also spread to the kidney and cause severe health problems. Along with following these urinary tract infection home remedies, the patient should also avoid intake of food with high acid content like coffee, tea, pineapple, tomatoes, etc.
The urine infection affects several individuals whether men or women. They suffer from severe pain during urine secretion. Hence, they require an immediate cure in order to get relief from the painful disease. Moreover, the problem gets aggravated if you don't take precaution during the initial stages. Here are some simple urinary infection home remedies and Divya medicine that are highly effective in treating urinary infection and its symptoms:
Divya Chandraprabha Vati for Urinary Disease:
# Chandraprabha Vati is Very famous & useful medicine for the diseases relating to urinary tract & uterus as well as seminal disorders.
# Cures mutra-kricchra (dysuria) that is being caused by prostate enlargement, suppression of urination, joint pains, arthritis, cervical sciatica, weakness, stone in urinary tract, all types of prameha (obstinate urinary diseases including diabetes), bhagandara (fistula-in-ano), testicle enlargement, anemia, kamala (serious type of jaundice), piles & lumbar pain; promotes fluid and nourishment in the body.
# Promotes strength, sustenance & luster, produces gradual & enduring effect in prameha (obstinate urinary disorders including diabetes) & obstacle arising out of it; cures seminal disorders caused by gonorrhea and syphilis.
Home remedies for instant relief:
1. You should drink ample water throughout the day. The repeated drinking of water compels you to urinate frequently. Hence, the harmful bacteria will be flushed out of the body during the urinary secretion.
2. You can also increase the content of vitamin C in your food to cure the urine infections. The high vitamin C content increases the acidic level of the urine. Hence, the bacterium cannot multiply under acidic condition and dies eventually.
3. You can also drink 12-20 oz of cranberry juice to remove the bacteria from the urinary system. It contains a high content of Vitamin C that hampers the multiplication of E-coli bacteria that are responsible for the bladder or kidney infections.
4. You can also use herbal medicine called Chandraprabha Vati that can be used for prevention of urinary tract infections. The divya medicine is also sold as tea; hence you can take it every day after lunch or dinner to cure the urine infection from your body.
5. Apple cider vinegar contains high concentration of enzymes and potassium which help in preventing the bacterial growth. Most of the UTI patients are found to be deficient in nutritious enzymes and potassium, hence, apple cider vinegar can be used as a natural antibiotic to flush out the infection.
6. For the cure and prevention, it is strongly recommended to have foods rich in fiber content along with water. This will help in naturally flushing the impurities along with bacteria from the body.
By adrianna smith
All rights reserved. Any reproducing of this article must have the author name and all the links intact.