It become visible and appears that stress and infertility go together. Couples who are exaggerated and affected by infertility should try to reduce and eliminate stress in their lives. Stress can be reason and cause for infertility in both men and women, and should be treated.
In many cases of infertility there is no apparent physiological cause but to natural medicine is always a warning light as it indicates that something is not working properly in our way of life. It can be a time to reconsider our type and pace of work, diet, physical activity, the level of contact we have with chemicals ... In review and summary our quality of life.
One of the factors that influence increasingly more difficult when the pregnancy is the high level of stress that brings the frantic pace of our society. If the couple also gets pregnant at the time that they had calculated it also generates a new contribution of extra stress. So we went into a endless wheel because stress produces infertility and infertility most stressful.
For many people having a child is one of the most important goals in life and not succeeding is a personal failure. There is great frustration and people are often inferior to others.
How stress can affect our fertility?
Women with high stress tend to have little regular menstrual cycles and men often have a reduced sperm levels.
The truth is, we think that stress affects our entire body directly and indirectly. The person with a more frenetic pace often, usually just rest, eat in an unbalanced way, taking many exciting (coffee, alcohol, snuff) and not in any type of physical exercise and has no time. When we see that these lifestyle patterns is clear that our body will unbalance.
There is a clear example of evidence of the influence of the nervous system and is as follows:
There are many couples who after take months or years trying to conceive a child (first naturally and other means of artificial insemination or assisted), when they have found it impossible to decide by adoption. Well, when these couples are going to the destination country to find his adopted son and there are two to four weeks depending on the case, there are couples who return with two children, adopted children and the newly conceived.
Because when people already have clearer going to take away the frustration they feel like it will finally be parents. In preparatory talks discover that there are many couples who are in the same situation and begin to disturb. Finally feel more normal and relax. The couples are relaxed and often improve their relationships because there is no pressure "to see if this time finally got the pregnancy".
The weeks of vacation and the pleasure and satisfaction of being, finally, parent’s decreases stress levels and see where some of those cases where the design was scientifically impossible to expect a new child.
Guidelines for reducing the level of anxiety and stress:
* Since there's nothing like a good motivation, the very thought of having a child can be a good occasion to discuss with our partners our priorities in life.
* We can see which are the most significant and important stressors that affect us and see the possible result and solutions.
* The work and housing are usually two of the main. Will be time to rethink the appropriateness of work we have (perhaps earn a high salary but work excessive hours). Like our dream house is too expensive for our means and makes we live forever with the economic distress. In short, each person knows their situation and needs analysis.
* We have a professional give us good food patterns and see if we can finally do some exercise. Sometimes it can be something as simple as not using the elevator or use less of the car (truck).
* The massage between the couple also can help a lot.
* See fewer hours of television and get more to chat with the couple walk together, going to movies, dance, and see friends who visited not long ago, and so on.
By adrianna smith
All rights reserved. Any reproducing of this article must have the author name and all the links intact.