All the hair removal treatments are temporary and are definitely very painful and the results are short-lived. Laser hair removal treatment is a permanent solution. Here are few tips to prepare yourself before the hair removal treatment.
Looking for someone reliable who provided this service? Mouda Laser & Skin Clinic is a reputed laser and skin clinic in Dunmore Street. They offer skin care services like medical skin peel and skin needling and also aesthetic services like waxing for both males and females with a qualified and trained team at affordable price.
They use special technology from Candela like the Alexandrite Gentlelase and GentleYAG etc. To know more about these, you can check their website. You could also make an appointment online to directly experience their clinic.
Preparations for the laser hair removal treatment?
· First choose one of the best and reputed hair treatment clinics and book your appointment.
· Visit the clinic few minutes in advance and jot down all your questions that you might have.
· Avoid direct sun light before the treatment and take good care of your skin.
· Do not undergo any other hair removal methods like waxing or shaving for at least six weeks before the day of your laser hair treatment.
· However, you will be instructed to shave off all the hair of the six weeks just one day before your treatment. This is because, if the hair is very long, during the treatment, the laser will burn your skin.
· If you forgot to shave the previous day or if you run out of time to do the same, do not worry. Just visit the clinic few minutes before your appointment time and the clinic will provide you with a razor before the treatment commences.
· There are a number of sittings or treatments recommend for each client after examining them, their requirement, the body part that they are undergoing the treatment for and after determining the nature of the skin type.
· It is recommended to have a gap or four to six weeks between each session.
· The average range of sessions may be from five to twelve. For best results, stick to the number of sessions recommended for you. Do not discontinue the course of treatment mid-way. This might cause undesirable effect for you.
· In between each session and immediately after each session make sure to keep your skin protected from the sun.
· Apply a good amount of sun screen lotion on the area of treatment to avoid pigmentation.
· Do not hesitate to ask questions or concerns that you might have. The staff at the hair clinic would be very knowledgeable and friendly to answer them all for you and make you comfortable about the procedure.
Do not forget to share your experience with us. Write to use what you liked the best about the treatment. We would love to hear from you.