Hundreds to thousands of dollars can be spent on pulling, tightening and synching the saggy skin on your face but there is an easier way. Except those who have cheated healthy skin looks healthy because it is. There are a few simple life style choices that can help your skin keeps it elasticity and youthful glow.
Don't smoke or stop smoking. Smoking thins the skin creating a saggy, dry look plus it can make skin look yellow. All in all stopping smoking will increase overall health.
- Stay hydrated. By keeping hydrated with water and fruits your body will work more efficiently sending blood cells to your skin maintaining its elasticity.
- You are what you eat. If you are fueling your body with fresh healthy food items then it will reflect through your skin. Fruits, vegetables, wholegrain products, yogurt, and oats will produce the healthy glow you are after.
- Sleep. You have heard it before and will hear it again; sleep will keep you healthy and especially rid you of those dark, baggy eyes. Try to get up to 8 hours of sleep a night, this simple step will fuel you with energy, erase your stress and maintain healthy skin.
- Remove makeup. With busy lifestyles and late nights this one is tough. Try to make it a habit to always remove your make-up. Keeping your skin clean is essential to keeping it healthy. Just as clothing needs to be washed regularly so does your skin. Remember, all day long your skin is exposed to elements and needs to be cleansed each night.
- Exercise. Exercising sends blood cells to the skin increasing its tone and elasticity.
- Facial Fitness. Exercise your facial muscles. While you are in the car, watching television or just relaxing stretch and contract your facial muscles. Without exercising your facial muscles they will just lay upon your skull lengthening and thinning.
- Keep your skin protected for UV rays. Wear sunglasses, hats and moisturizers with SPF 15. Avoid being in direct sunlight in the heat of the day.
- Moisturize. Moisturize twice a day, morning and night
- Smile. Smiling uses more muscles than frowning, keeping your facial muscles alive and toned. Plus, you look better when you smile.
By Worldwide Health Editor
All rights reserved. Any reproducing of this article must have the author name and all the links intact.